TTC buddies?

lovemybabe

My DH & 2 princesses
Reaction score
Hi!!! i am on my first month of trying for our 3rd and last child. AF is suppose to come on April 15th. I have been crampy since 8dpo. I am looking for other women who are in the same boat as me :)

Hey there! We're also on our first month of trying for our first baby! AF is supposed to come on the 15th as well. Symptoms...a bit crampy, tiredness, very sore bb's, extremely thirsty. Testing on the 12th or 13th. Hoping for a bfp for the both of us!! :)

Hi!! Same here....crampy, back and hips hurt, heartburn, woke up nauseous....trying to hold off testing til the 15th....taking for ever!!! hahaha..... ***********baby dust******** to you!!

Hey I'm 1dpo... today is suppose to be O day according to my ticker... but ff says I'm 1dpo. Been using opk and having g hard time reading them so either I Od earlier or I O this week. My test date is on the 26th. I have been urinating a lot today. Eating a lot and craving things. I think my sense of smell is higher also. Going to take an opk at 1230 to 1. Ive been trying to hold my urine in... it hurts lol.

Baby dust to all :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->