TTC buddy anyone?

kayleigh89

Reaction score
Hey all just wondered if anyone wanted to be a TTC buddy as the title says hehe....My cycle ranges anywere from 28-30 since having my Angel only in May so they could range again i suppose :(

Anyone lols? xx

I would love to be your ttc buddy, I am trying to conceive #4 I recently had a TR in May so I am a little afraid of having a tubal, tubes closing and everything else that could go wrong..
:dust:

I am right here with you. My cycle was 32 days the cycle after my blighted ovum and I think chemical so not sure how long my cycle is. But I am on CD 8 right now and am so excited and nervous!! you?

hehe, we can all pick eachother! What day are you guys on and when is your test date? I am on CD 9 and hoping to wait until Sept. 23 to test!

Hey all ill have u all hehe if u wanna return the favour n put up wiv me....im 7dpo i think my cycles have been ok since havin my angel,but see when nxt one comes unless i get bfp before xx

I'm jealous you're so far along!! I'm only on CD 9 today....this week lasted forever!!

I'm on cd 13 and I thought for sure my CBFM would give me a peak today but :nope: just another high which I have been getting since Cd6... I hope I ov this month

Are you ladies taking any supplements or using softcups?

Just taking a prenatal and just started opk today. I'm struggling and feeling like time is going so slow. Anyone else?

Times draggin here.....very fed up of waiting now!! i suppose i could test in the morning but i have only one test and buyin no more till next month unless i get a bfp!!

Symptoms so far - Crampin,heartburn occasiounly,erm.....a lot of creamy discharge,cervix high and v v wet :( sorry tmi lols xx

Ah! another high this morning can I just O already.. this waiting game is killing me

Agreed...I would love to just ovulate, but I must say the TWW is MUCH worse for me...u?

It is but trying to catch the egg has proven to be a challenge.. Well tropical storm lee is here we are out of power so their is nothing else to do but have :sex: :happydance:

I am on CD 12. If anyone wants to be a buddy! I am also a newbie. So I am just getting use to this site.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1314075600z8z28z14.png

:hi: welcome to bnb, feel free to join us. How long have you Been ttc ?

I am on CD 12. If anyone wants to be a buddy! I am also a newbie. So I am just getting use to this site.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1314075600z8z28z14.png

welcome babe xx

Times draggin here.....very fed up of waiting now!! i suppose i could test in the morning but i have only one test and buyin no more till next month unless i get a bfp!!

Symptoms so far - Crampin,heartburn occasiounly,erm.....a lot of creamy discharge,cervix high and v v wet :( sorry tmi lols xx

Did you hold out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->