TTC couples who aren't married

Platinumvague

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
Me and my boyfriend have been TTC since June 2011. We have been keeping it a HUGE secret from everyone.I come from a very strict up bringing and to quote my mother "having a child and not being married makes you look like a whore." (sorry about the language!).My father is the same way.I personally believe if you truely love someone it does not matter if your married or not and TTC.Me and my boyfriend are both mature adults who have been together forever and this is something we both want dearly.I know I shouldn't care about what others think but I do still think a lot of people have the same opinions as my parents.What do you all think?? Feel free to express your opinions.I will not be upset lol.

I think any couple who has a baby they want, married or not, should go for it. As long as you're in a stable, committed relationship, you will make great parents. I will say, I'm a little traditional, too, and I felt guilty living with my husband at times before we got married; however, I can think of far worse situations for a baby to be born into than you not being married. You make your own choices. Good luck to you and your boyfriend! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->