TTC Cycle 1, CD4, Who's with me?

Leinzlove

Reaction score
I have been away from BNB for over a year and here I am ttc #4, our last baby.

I am so excited!

Its been a journey for our family. I've had 5 losses along the way, but I've been blessed with three beautiful baby girls.

How about you? Where are you in your journey?

And may this be one lucky thread! <3

I'm basically there with you! Today is CD1 of my first TTC cycle. This will be #1 for me so I've got tons to learn! You must have your hands full with 3 little girls. I've always wanted 4 too, but I guess we'll see if that changes after 1 or 2.

Great to see you! May this be a short journey for us both! <3 :)

I started with one, wanting two and here I am... WOW!

I love raising my girls. They are a dream! <3

Are you from a large family? There are 10 of us in my family. I'm the oldest and I have a little brother in high school yet.

I've actually only got one sibling, but my mom has five so I have lots of cousins and family has always been really important to me. I just love big families, I love the big, crazy, overwhelming family dinners where something always goes wrong but it just adds to the fun and excitement!

Most definitley! And you are getting married soon! We are having a vow renewal ceremony in Las Vegas on July 16! WOULD THAT Be the same day??

That is the exact same day as my wedding! Great day for a wedding in my opinion! It's hard to believe it is actually here after so many months of planning and preparing. Although I still have not written my vows :dohh:

MommaBear2: eeeeeeee are you in the 2ww! May this journey be short and sweet! <3

MissYogi: That is so exciting! Ours just happened that way because the only straight through flight to Las Vegas from where we live this summer is that weekend. :)

Are you having a huge wedding? Bachelorette Party? And yay for being around ovulation. I really love that about it, however that part wasn't planned! :)

We are having about 110 guests and I'm actually not having a bachelorette party. I had a bridal shower and that felt like enough for me. I am so excited for the wedding! I can't wait to have all of my friends and family all together and I think it's going to be so much fun! So hopeful that we catch that egg right away!

Wow! 110 guests is ALOT! That is so exciting and it'll keep you busy... It would be so fun to get pregnant as a newlywed. :)

I was married 6 years before we went at #1 NTNP and 10 days later I was so sick. I knew something was up but thought no way was it pregnancy. But it was and that little girl is 5 years old now.

I love hearing stories like that! I so hope that we conceive first try! OH and I are always joking about how he has four leaf clovers growing out of his ears because he just seems to always get lucky so I'm really hoping that the luck works here too. If we manage to conceive in the first cycle I have a great idea for telling the parents. Because we are going on a cruise to Alaska for our honeymoon, I would get a t-shirt made that says "My daughter went to Alaska and all I got was a grandbaby!" Although of course that wouldn't work if we don't get lucky first try.

Omgeee! That would be amazing! Just like me too... Maybe we met though for a reason. RIGHT?

Your wedding is July 16 and thats the same day we will be renewing our vows in Las Vegas. :)

We both are on cycle 1 and OVULATING on our moons. Which I'm calling this my baby moon. :)

IT SO COULD HAPPEN!!! <3 I'm very grateful just for the chance! <3

I got a shirt that says "Its' Vegas Baby".

Alaska is so beautiful! You are going to have a wonderful honeymoon... <3

We were totally meant to meet so we could share in our one month of TTC then, our pregnancy journeys! I've decided to just tell myself that it will happen right away and then it will happen. That's OH's theory at least.

Definitely! It's very exciting! I get butterflies thinking about it. <3

Are you ready for the wedding?!

We're mostly ready, I don't think I would feel stressed if it wasn't for friends and family calling and questioning if I've done everything every day. Because we have done the majority of the planning on our own and without help, a lot of our family (especially moms) think that we just haven't don't it because they haven't seen it. Then they panic and it makes me panic but really we are mostly ready. Just small details now.

Are you ready for yours?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->