TTC first time IUI

ChristineGG

Reaction score
My husband and I have been TTC for over a year and half. This is my first cycle with injections and IUI. Today is CD6, I have been taking follistim for the last 3 days and Ovidrel will be used for my trigger. I'd love to to connect and share experience's. Baby Dust EVERYONE
:dust:

I'm interested to hear how it goes. My hubby and I have been trying for a year and I'm close to looking into clomid or IUI. We're both pretty healthy and our labs our normal.
Good luck to you, hope someone else can share some stories with you!

Thanks Lucky7s! I'm on my 4th day of injections and will continue until Thursday am when I go in for bloodwork and ultrasound (then they call and tell me the next step). Good luck to you too!! Have you had the dye flushed through your tubes yet? That was the first thing my OBGYN did before referring me 3 months later to an RE.

Hi Christine!

I just responded to you in the 35+ assisted thread.

You can see my experience in my siggy. I'm cd10, going in for scans tomorrow to check for follicle size and hopefully schedule IUI.

I have not done injectables, but this month will be my 6th time with IUI, (although I did 4 of them 10 years ago, lol). I am currently on femara and have done clomid in the past.

Good luck.

Hi readyformore!
I just responded to you on that thread :lol:
Do you have any children?
Good luck to you too and keep me posted!

Hi readyformore!

Haha.

Yes, I have 3 children. #1 was from my 4th IUI.
I'm now doing IUI #2 (or six, depending on how you look at it) to have a 4th child.

Shall we just chat in the other thread? This will get confusing if we post mulitple times on 2 different threads. :winkwink:

Hi readyformore!

Haha.

Yes, I have 3 children. #1 was from my 4th IUI.
I'm now doing IUI #2 (or six, depending on how you look at it) to have a 4th child.

Shall we just chat in the other thread? This will get confusing if we post mulitple times on 2 different threads. :winkwink:
That's awesome, I've always said I wanted 4!!
Sure we can stick to the other thread :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->