TTC for 4 years

bchest08

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

My DH and I have been TTC for 4 years :cry:. We are both healthy, and do not know what it going on. I have two children from a previous relationship, and he does not have any children. I know there is hope, and I am just wondering if it took anyone else a long time to conceive. I keep track of my ovualtion, and I have normal periods, but it just does not seem to happen. There are too many times that I thought I was pregnant just based off of my symptoms, but everytime I take a test I get a BFN. We don't have the extra money to go to a infertility doctor to see what is the problem, so we are trying to do this on our own. Does anyone have any special tricks up there sleeve that they would like to share with me? :happydance:

Hi bchest!
I noticed your thread and didn't want it to go ignored! There are different forums that you should probably take a look at on BnB, the "Long term trying to conceive" which includes a 'success stories' thread is probably best suited to you. You'll find loads of ladies there with a similar long-term TTC story - and many that it has all worked out for too.
Good luck! :0D
xx

bchest 08, I am in the same boat with you, no extra $ for fertility testing. I have been ttc for almost 7 yrs, but when I had good insurance, I was diagnosed with PCOS, so I am guessing that is the culprit. I have one daughter thatis now 6. I had a son from a previous relationship that passed away in my arms from SIDS, he would have been 9... So I am kindof desperate to have another baby before i get too much older! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->