TTC help me so confused

wantingbabyR

Reaction score
i am so confused...i missed my period and i'm about a 2weeks late took a test on the 3rd day i missed my period and it was negative i had spotted 8 days before my period but my spotting was red like a normal period would look like but only lasted for 3 days and it was spots in my under wear but nothing big...now i'm two weeks late for my period and i've been experiencing lower abdominal pains, tender nipples but breasts are not sore and i've been very emotional..i've been crying so much lately and i snap at people for no reason,i've been feeling tired but i dont know if thats abnormal because i'm a certified nurse assistant and my work isnt real easy so i been feel alittle bit more tired than usual and my back but i dont know if thats abnormal too because i've always have back pains because of my job...please help me

Hey!

I know its hard, sometimes I wish we could have a see-through stomach and see whats going on in there! The best advise that I could give you is to not stress about it, and to go see your Dr and get a blood test done. The results come back in around 24-48 hrs, and then you'll know for sure! I've also heard about how HPT dont work for everyone...

Do you track ovulation, do temps etc?

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"