TTC In November...Baby # 1!

Ashley999

Reaction score
Hello Ladies,

So glad I have found this forum. I am on pregnancy overload! :) My hubby and I have been married for 9 months and together for 5 years. We are planning to TTC in November and have a baby late Summer 2011. We're so excited and already purchasing baby items (moses basket, high chair, 12 maternity tops, crib mattress, and crib is delivering tomorrow!)

We had originally planned on TTC when I had 160 hours of PTO saved up so I could take an additional month off with the baby but we've decided that since I will have my 160 hours saved up in March that's plenty of time to still save up "sick baby, dr. appt's" PTO too.

All I do everyday, pretty much all day is think about our precious soon to be family. We even have names picked out: Henry Walker and Scarlett Grace.

So excited to be on here and can't wait to get to know you gals!

Ashley

Hi Ashley :hi:

Welcome to bnb! My hubby and I are also ttc our first in November- it's exciting isn't it! Hope the time flies by for you x

Hey welcome :wave:.... my self and my Hubby are married 9 months and are also plannig to start trying in nov too!! cant wait..... i am like you and all i can think about is trying and the family we will have some day!!!.. its so exciting!

I keep trying to convince my hubby to start now [-o< but he is having none of it,..... as we have holidays planned etc before hand and he wants to enjoy them 1st.

you are very organised buying things already!!!!... i have looked at stuff on line and plan to research the items to see whata re the best but have not bought yet..... saving some oney so we can just do a blitzer and buy it all at the same time! :happydance:

We are going to be TTC out 1st in December.... (if I dont convince him earlier! teehee!)

We havent bought anything yet... I dont dare with my history.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->