TTC looking for cycle buddies :)

ChristineGG

Reaction score
My husband and I have been TTC for over a year and half. This is my first cycle with injections and IUI. Today is CD6, I have been taking follistim for the last 3 days and Ovidrel will be used for my trigger. I'd love to to connect and share experience's. Baby Dust EVERYONE :dust:

im just beginning to get periods on my own after a 71/2 week m/c 5 months ago i thought the bleeding/spotting i had last week was implantation bleeding but its back today bright red and im feeling like af is coming so i guess im on cd1 im disappointed but at least i didnt need provera to get af this month!!!

im just beginning to get periods on my own after a 71/2 week m/c 5 months ago i thought the bleeding/spotting i had last week was implantation bleeding but its back today bright red and im feeling like af is coming so i guess im on cd1 im disappointed but at least i didnt need provera to get af this month!!!

Sorry to hear about your m/c :( but happy to hear that af is coming on her own now :happydance:
Have you been diagnosed with anything? I have small ovaries, slightly low FSH and DH has slightly slow :spermy: My RE said it wouldn't be an issue if it was one issue but all 3 combined have created a problem. I'm currently taking follistim injections and will use ovidrel for trigger. Are you taking anything?
:dust::dust:

:hi: christine! i did 3 cycles of follistim, ovidrel, and IUI and unfortunately all were :bfn:s. Im on cd11 today and think that I will O tonight or tomorrow... are you also going in for u/s and b/w?

:hi: christine! i did 3 cycles of follistim, ovidrel, and IUI and unfortunately all were :bfn:s. Im on cd11 today and think that I will O tonight or tomorrow... are you also going in for u/s and b/w?
Hi Lisa! Tomorrow will be my 3rd u/s w b/w :happydance: I had 2 decent size follies on the same side on Monday(one was 12x13 and another 10x10- I had 4 more under 10). Today is cd8 for me so we are very close!Have you been for u/s and b/w this cycle? How many follies and size?

Hi Christine!

I think I am just going to respond to all of your threads. :haha:

Cd12 for me. I trigger tonight, then go in for IUI on cd14, which is Friday.

Good luck with your scan tomorrow. :thumbup:

Hi Christine!

Did I miss one of your comments :wacko: or are you talking about before :winkwink:
Woo hoo for you! I forgot, have you had any u/s? I'm excited for tomorrow, can't wait to see how big the follies are :happydance:

Hi Christine!

Did I miss one of your comments :wacko: or are you talking about before :winkwink:
Woo hoo for you! I forgot, have you had any u/s? I'm excited for tomorrow, can't wait to see how big the follies are :happydance:

I'm talking about last night. :winkwink:

U/S was yesterday on cd11. 1 follicle at 20mm and lining at 7.5.

Let us know how the follies look.:thumbup:

Hi Christine!

Ahh :winkwink:
That's a big follie and perfect lining :wohoo:
are you doing b2b IUI? When is your next apt. after the IUI?

Hi Christine!

No, I just do single IUI.

I don't have another appointment. I have an 11 or 12 day lp, so I have never made it to 14dpiui for a blood draw, (except when I was pregnant with my son 10 years ago). I just go in between cd1-3 for a baseline scan.
After 3 cycles, I will follow up with my doctor.

Hi Christine!

I don't have another appointment. I have an 11 or 12 day lp, so I have never made it to 14dpiui for a blood draw, (except when I was pregnant with my son 10 years ago). I just go in between cd1-3 for a baseline scan.
What's lp? How many cycles are you on now? I have my fingers crossed for you!

Hi Christine!

lp is luteal phase. It's the part of your cycle from the first day after ovulation, until your period.

I'm on cycle #2 of femara/IUI. Thanks for the FX!!

What's your plan? Are you seeing your doc after each cycle?

Hi Christine!

lp is luteal phase. It's the part of your cycle from the first day after ovulation, until your period.

I'm on cycle #2 of femara/IUI. Thanks for the FX!!

What's your plan? Are you seeing your doc after each cycle?
Tomorrow will be my 3rd u/s w b/w, they will call me tomorrow between 2-6pm to tell me the next step. This is my 1st cycle so I just learn what's next after each apt. :wacko:

Hey everyone! I had my CD9 u/s today which showed 2 good sized follies, one 15 and the other 15.5( I have 10 under10). They decreased my follistim injection for tonight and tomorrow night I trigger followed by b2b IUI Saturday and Sunday :happydance: I hate to be greedy but I'm hoping for twins!
I hope everyone is feeling good and in good spirits. BABY DUST EVERYONE
:dust::dust::dust:

Sounds great Christine. Good follies and good IUI timing.

I am going for my single IUI in about 13 hours and I'm pretty nervous. I'm hoping for a +opk tomorrow, good count with high motility.

FX for both of us!

Sounds great Christine. Good follies and good IUI timing.

I am going for my single IUI in about 13 hours and I'm pretty nervous. I'm hoping for a +opk tomorrow, good count with high motility.

FX for both of us!
That is great!! Think positive, positive thoughts bring positive results! :hugs:
Glad we are doing this almost the same time, we can update each other :flower:
Let me know how you make out later and about your follies.
Good luck! Fingers and toes and everything else crossed for you.

Hey everyone! I hope you all are doing well and in good spirits!
AFM AF came yesterday, I was thinking maybe it was spotting but this morning confirmed its AF. I will be going in for my CD3 u/s and bloodwork tomorrow.
:dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->