TTC more than 10 months?

mrsmax

Cautiously PAL
Reaction score
Thought it might be fun to have a thread for those ttc number 1 for more than 10 months - that seems to be the time people hit dispare and need soem support about testing and stuff!!

I am 34 and have been ttc 11 months (Monday start of 11th cycle). Had some tests done - all normal. 1st appointment at fertility clinic next week.

I am nearly the only non parent of all my freinds now and it is very depressing.

Anyone in the same boat? :flower:

That's me you're talking about. LOL!!
this is our 14th month, it doesn't get any easier.
all my friends had their first babies I sometimes feel like I'm the odd one out.
I'm on my 2nd round of clomid, I used to Ov. on my own doctor gave clomid just to increase egg quality but it made me a hormonal mess. LOL!
When we were starting to TTC I thought I'd be pregnant in 2-3 months. How naive was that?! :)

Same here! Its been a year exactly.

I haven't gone to the doctors yet but I think I might book an appointment soon, I don't really want to think about something being wrong.

I was calm until recently but everywhere I look there are pregnant people and so many friends/family have announced theirs a few were 'mistakes'

5years TTC#2.Im still trucking along:)Havint gone insane yet lol:)
Baby Dust to all xoxoxox

Sorry girls i didnt realise this thread was in the TTC#1 section xoxox

I'm 22 and have been ttc for just over a year now! I am late at the moment by a lot. Still getting BFN's though! If I am pregnant I'd be roughly 7 or 8 weeks now! I went to see the doctor Monday last week and she asked me to wait another 2-3 months before she'd look into anything! I've vowed never to use hormonal contraceptives ever again! I was regular as clockwork before I went on bcp and now, since I've come off, things are all screwy! :dohh:

Beca :wave:

Hi Irishgirl - you're forgiven!! It must be frustrating even if you already have a baby. Babydust to you xxx

That's me you're talking about. LOL!!
this is our 14th month, it doesn't get any easier.
all my friends had their first babies I sometimes feel like I'm the odd one out.
I'm on my 2nd round of clomid, I used to Ov. on my own doctor gave clomid just to increase egg quality but it made me a hormonal mess. LOL!
When we were starting to TTC I thought I'd be pregnant in 2-3 months. How naive was that?! :)

I know -i planned starting ttc so it would coincide with mat leav in the summer! How niave was that. Still, it has come around again now so second time lucky!!

My GP didn't want me to go on clomid or anything as I was ovulating fine. Sometimes I wish I oculd have it just to see!!

I am def odd one out with my friends now - most are mums and the few that aren't are single. I don't fit in anywhere at the moment!!

I have 32-35 day cycles not even sure if I ovulate.
Been trying for over a year

We have been trying for 11 months....recently sent to doctor FINALLY to perhaps get a referral to a fertility clinic here. Its frustrating and exhausting! When I was younger I never thought getting pregnant was so much work! LOL We are keeping the faith though...I KNOW this is the year I'm going to get my BFP!!! Baby dust to all you girls!! xox

Hi Irishgirl - you're forgiven!! It must be frustrating even if you already have a baby. Babydust to you xxx

:hugs:Thanks hun:flower:And yes its sooo very hard 5 years is a really long and tough time grrrrrrr lol
Tonnes and tonnes of baby dust and lucky Irish Dust heading your way:hugs:

mrsmax, :hi:!!! This is my 11th cycle, too. :wacko: 2nd round on clomid, so hopefully the clomid will work in the next few cycles. Only tests I've had was blood work, and it showed that I had low progesterone, hence the clomid. Never thought it would be this hard!

mrsmax, :hi:!!! This is my 11th cycle, too. :wacko: 2nd round on clomid, so hopefully the clomid will work in the next few cycles. Only tests I've had was blood work, and it showed that I had low progesterone, hence the clomid. Never thought it would be this hard!

Hi Rosa ;)

Hi Ladies

10 months actively TTC and two years before that NTNP. Just found out my OH has low Motility so still trying to be positive and improve the sperm with supplements but IVF may be our only option

We're on our 12th cycle ttc. We agreed that if :witch: gets me this time we're going to the docs but I'm scared! I'd almost rather not know there's something wrong so at least I've still got that little ray of hope every month.

My GP didn't want me to go on clomid or anything as I was ovulating fine. Sometimes I wish I oculd have it just to see!!
Apparently soya isoflavones are "Nature's Clomid" - picked that up from a thread on here somewhere. I'm taking them, well, stopped yesterday. You take them on Clomid days, I'm a bit hazy as to dosage so I'm taking it steady but I read they increase quality of eggs even if you ov on your own. I'm taking them as it took me almost 3 weeks to ov last month! Obviously do some research first but it might be worth looking into.
:dust: to all xxx

13 months.

I am not a jealous person (really!), but it sure does feel strange to hold the babies of friends who decided to have a child after we had already been trying for some time.

:) If I had known, I never would have spent all that money on nuva-ring (I know this is a sore spot for some, but husband and I laugh about it a lot... it's just one way to keep the mood lighthearted).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->