Ttc next month :d

Eternal

Three boys!
Reaction score
Yey ... so excitied, cant wait to have to beautiful babies taking up all my time ... plus Sam is so spoilt I cry every time i put his clothes away that he has out grown, I love watching Sam grow and develop and cant wait to have a play mate for him ... not looking forward to being pregnant but cant wait for the birth and new baby! :D

What about everyone else ... First babies? 2nd? third? more? whats your motivations? OH's excitied? Mine is, we cant wait :D

Yay! Ooooh so soon - exciting! Fingers crossed your BFP comes super quickly! :happydance:

Not looking forward to being pregnant though? Did you not enjoy it last time?

We are WTT until April next year. Seems soooooo long. Especially because we are both so keen and are only waiting because of getting our long-awaited degrees finished. It will be our first. I'm broody as anything these days and I think OH is as bad!

Are you hoping for a girl or a boy? or not minding?

Wooohooo good luck :) hope you get BFP soon :)

Yay! Ooooh so soon - exciting! Fingers crossed your BFP comes super quickly! :happydance:

Not looking forward to being pregnant though? Did you not enjoy it last time?

We are WTT until April next year. Seems soooooo long. Especially because we are both so keen and are only waiting because of getting our long-awaited degrees finished. It will be our first. I'm broody as anything these days and I think OH is as bad!

Are you hoping for a girl or a boy? or not minding?

Hey, I hated being pregnant lol ... esp near the end but think i will appreciate it a lot more this time :D

I am hoping for another boy as were having them close in age (if all works out) and would be nice for them to have each other and both be boys ... although if i get a little girl i will be soooooo happy as well, so i am not really bothered!

The next year will go flying by :D your doing the best thing waiting untill you have finished your education and can save up a bit too cos first babies cost a fortune lol!

Lots of luck girlies :D x x x thanks for the support x

It's so exciting. DH wants to start trying NOW but I would like to wait until Ben is a year old which is only 3 months away. I want to have them close in age so they can play together. I loved being pregnant, it wasn't the easiest, I had lots of morning sickness, we found out Ben had talipies and I had access fluid around the baby which resulted in numerious scans and check ups, but it was definatly the best time of my life. I still miss my bump now.
I love being a Mum, it's the best feeling in the world and I can't wait until we make our family complete with another baby.

Sam has talipies ... its a lot better now but not 100% yet! Sam had surgery at 6 weeks for Pyloric stenosis which was scary but glad its all fixed now!

Yay! Not long now Eternal.

We are going to be ttcing in May as well, so really excited. This will be our second baby as well. I really enjoyed being pregnant, although did worry constantly about every twinge throughout - googled too much! I hope next time I am a bit more chilled out about the whole experience and just let myself enjoy every little part of the experience (except the second trimester headaches - I am hoping I don't get those again!).

Good luck - here's to us all getting speedy BFPs!

xxx

Yay! Not long now Eternal.

We are going to be ttcing in May as well, so really excited. This will be our second baby as well. I really enjoyed being pregnant, although did worry constantly about every twinge throughout - googled too much! I hope next time I am a bit more chilled out about the whole experience and just let myself enjoy every little part of the experience (except the second trimester headaches - I am hoping I don't get those again!).

Good luck - here's to us all getting speedy BFPs!

xxx

yey so exciting!

Yay! That's so exciting Eternal! :happydance:

We're going to be TTC our second baby in September this year - here's wishing everyone a speedy BFP when their TTC time comes!

x

Just over half a month to go now girls!

Hubby and I were talking today, and we decided that we are just going to start TTC ... I have had herendous periods since my baby and I figure if i dont get pregnant soon i will end up being so anemic that we will have to put off TTC for a year or so.

So as soon as i stop bleeding we are going to start trying again and hopefully i will get pregnant as quickly as i did last time, if i dont then i will go to the doctors and see what they say ... if that means we will have to postpone for quite some time i will because i dont want to be even more ill that what i usally am in pregnancy and i dont want to risk the baby.

Good luck ladies see you all soon x x x

Oh my gosh! Eeeeeeeeeee! How exciting?! I'll be with you very soon! I'll be sharing my Py worries with you! Good luck honey!xxxx

Good luck!!! Hope you get a very speedy BFP! :D x

Oh my gosh! Eeeeeeeeeee! How exciting?! I'll be with you very soon! I'll be sharing my Py worries with you! Good luck honey!xxxx

We could be pregnant at the same time :D hehe ... and at least we will not take any crap this time round from health care people ... esp regarding PS ... do you know what our chances are of having another child with it?

According to the surgeon who operated on the popster for me it is 50/50 of me having a boy with ps and 1 in 4 of me having a girl but that is because i had a girl with it first which is rare. For you i believe it is a 1 in 4 chance of future sons having it and 1 in 20 of future girls having it. So not good odds for either of us really! I panic about how we will cope with hospital stays 60 miles from home with Poppy to look after also. xx

According to the surgeon who operated on the popster for me it is 50/50 of me having a boy with ps and 1 in 4 of me having a girl but that is because i had a girl with it first which is rare. For you i believe it is a 1 in 4 chance of future sons having it and 1 in 20 of future girls having it. So not good odds for either of us really! I panic about how we will cope with hospital stays 60 miles from home with Poppy to look after also. xx

yeah i have worried about that too, but this time I know what it will be so there is no chance of it going on too long, seriously if they wont take me seriously my mum will travel up (600 miles) and freak lol!

Hahaha! I know exactly what you mean! Since the whold ridiculous mess when Poppy was ill i refuse point blank to leave the docs till i am satisfied with what they have said! I don't care if they think i'm an arse, i don't have to impress them and my baby was touch and go for a while due to their incompetance! Rant over!xxx

Good on you! I still back down on everything else but for Sam I wont let them get away with it again!

Btw, just twigged we could be pregnant at the same time! Haha! I know you said it first but i only just realised! Are you just ntnp atm or actively ttc?xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->