TTC over 6 years

erindolphin

Reaction score
I have been trying to get pregnant for what seems like forever with a second child. I was diagnosed PCOS 5 years ago but the doctor told me due to insurance reasons he couldn't treat me because my insurance doesn't cover fertility treatments. I have since had another ultrasound that shows no cysts. I have an appointment for a follow up and hopefully this new doctor can help me. My first pregnancy was a surprise and very unexpected. I have had one miscarriage in 2011 and that put me into a deep depression for a while. I am now out of it but trying with all my might again. I am using an ovulation kit to see if I am even ovulating. I tried a day on the Geritol but ended up with a major headache and didn't like how I felt. I know it is a vitamin but was wondering if anyone else had that same reaction to it? Please add some advice or just someone else in the same boat as I am so I don't feel so alone.

Geritol never gave me headaches , I was also diagnosed the PCOS years ago but I now ovulate on my own. I try to eat healthy and I take prenatal vitamins along with extra 4mg folic acid. Using a ovulation kit is a great idea but I would also recommend charting your temp every morning to confirm when you do ovulate.

Thank you. I have the basal thermometer bedside and i think i will start it back up. I know i af regularly i have been tracking that for almost 2 years. I just feel that all this ttc stuff is going to drive me mad. 6 years is a long time. Everyone around me keeps having babies while i can't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->