TTC & planning a destination wedding

sunnydee

Reaction score
So I have a bit of a dilemma as we are currently TTC and just got engaged last month! :)
We have decided on a casual destination wedding but the problem is now how to pick a date while also TTC?!
I don't mind being a pregnant bride, just not heavily pregnant as we will be traveling!
Do I book it and pause TTC? Or wait until I am pregnant to pick a date/place?

I think you should just do what feels right :flower:

Are you planning to get married within the next year? It'd only matter if you got pregnant right away and potentially be heavily pregnant/or with a newborn during your wedding.

I suppose it also depends, which are you wanting more? If TTC is more important, wedding stuff can wait, especially if you are planning a casual wedding. <3 But, if you are wanting to be married asap, then maybe hold off on TTC for a few months?

Its tough as it really all depends on what you guys want. Good luck with TTC!! <3 Where are you thinking as your destination for getting married? :)

Well we have decided to hold off on the wedding planning for now, as TTC is more of a priority! I don't think I can plan both at the same time, could do without the stress! Thanks for your response! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->