TTC...Start Clomid tomorrow. Is IUI & The Trigger Shot A Good Idea?

MsBee21niya

Reaction score
Im new to this, so bare with my journey. So I've been wanting a child for years, wasn't too much trying but wouldn't have mind it. After over year I got curious as to why I wasn't pregnant. Husband is finally fully home from overseas so I started to look into why no such luck. After all was said and done I got the HSG test done on May 8th. BADDD cramping, but both tubes were unblocked. Went for follow up on the 9th and was told I could have PCOS. Blood and ultrasound was done to determine, blood didn't show any sign, but ultrasound showed a sign. So fertility doc said next cycle they'll start me on clomid. After the HSG test we BD every other day up until May 20th (Cycle day 25) based on my 33 day cycle I was suppose to ovulate cycle day 20. Next cycle was to start May 29th. Nothing happened, never had a late cycle so I was convinced I was preggo. Took test on late day #2 and #7 both negative, so I had blood drawn on day 7. Called day 8 and was told I wouldn't get period and could start clomid, 2hrs later I got AF! Confusing because I was told that my tests showed I wouldn't get a AF but did anyway, which was yesterday. Anyone else experience this? Is it possible I ovulated later than expected? This will be my first clomid cycle and I'm wondering if with the clomid is IUI and the trigger a good idea? It's something I really want to do.... *Sorry so long* ANY SUGGESTIONS!?!....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->