TTC to first trimester - HOLY MOLY!!!

Baby4meplz

Reaction score
So, I just graduated this morning too!!! I had no idea, but wow, I am blown away. I have so much to learn and quickly! Like, how the heck do I calculate the birthday and what to I need to do to be healthy. I need to go buy some books!!! We are waiting until xmas to tell the family - I can't wait!!!:crib:

Congratulations!
LOL.. you sound like me when I first found out, although I wasn't trying. I now have the "What to Expect" ... "When Your Expecting", "The 1st Year", and "Toddler Years".. :rofl:

I just went on Amazon and bought the Mayo Clinic Healthy Preganancy and put it on expedited delivery!!! Can you tell I am excited??? Just need to know what do do for the next few days to keep baby safe!

Congrats on the pregnancy...as far as due dates go...if you let me know the first day of your last period I can get you your date...I work for public health and have a pregnancy wheel right here.

Looks like you will be due around Aug .19 according to the wheel. Congrats:crib:

Congrats hun. Get a good prenatal vitamin stat, folic acid is very important now for the baby's development.

CONGRATS!!!! I have 'Your Pregnancy, Week By Week'. I love it, you get to read a new chapter every week!

I have been on a prenatal vitamin for about 2 years now! My Doc said she just thinks it is a good idea for women my age to be on it, so I am all set there... Just need to call and make my first appointment ;)

congratulations, so happy for you thats amazing. Make sure you take it easy. so exciting isn't it. xx

:hugs:

Congrats on your pregnancy! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months to come!

I have the Mayo clinic complete pregnancy and first year book. I LOVE it. Its so helpful.

I would highly recommend The Mayo Clinic Healthy Pregnancy Book. It's become our go-to book in our house! DH reads some every night before bed (while I'm already dead asleep to the world) then fills me in on what he's read. They system works for us. We also got the Pregnancy Countdown Book from Amazon (https://www.amazon.com/Pregnancy-Co...bs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1197654125&sr=8-1)
and I love it! It has one page for every day of your pregnancy, and it's just a few short blurbs that talk about common symptoms, feelings, things to look forward to, etc. every day. It's a good book because it can make you laugh while still explaining things. DH and I read a page every night before we go to bed :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->