TTC using Geritol

Lala1212

Reaction score
Hello all! My husband and I have been ttc for about 3 1/2 years now with no luck at all. Recently I talked to a cousin of mine that's been trying for about 10 years and about 5 years ago became successful. She told me after starting Geritol two weeks later she was pregnant. I started taking geritol on the 18th of this month on the 3rd day of my menstral and I'm hoping I was as lucky as she was. Anyone else using this product for assistance?

Huge thread here:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/599840-geritol-tonic-baby-bottle.html

I am using this product as well. Hopefully it will work for me! You as well! are you using any other methods.

I read all kinds of threads and discussions about Geritol, so I tried the pills this month....to early yet to tell. If a BFP doesn't show I'll try the Geritol tonic next round....I've heard lots of positive results after taking, but mostly with the tonic...Good luck!

Hello sorry it took me so long to respond but yes this is the only one I'm trying right now. I have noticed some changes in my cm. for the longest time I didn't have any. I noticed that my calendar said I should ov on the 23rd of this month and I have noticed the thick egg white mucus for the past two dpo. I'm hoping I reached the "baby in the bottle". It's a little strange though because I thought the mucus was suppose to dry up after ov.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->