TTC using the soft cup ? my first month.

Mrs. Atole

Reaction score
The soft cup is normally used for menstration to catch and hold blood, ive read some ladies have gotten preg using this product, after sex insert right away that way it keeps sperm closer to cervix. I am trying it this month and wanted to share with you ladies :) wish me luck god luck ladies!!!

I attached a pic. Any comments ?

Attachments

• 80.jpeg
    80.jpeg
    7.2 KB · Views: 41
Both of my successful pregnancies I used softcups. It also makes it a lot less messy after!

I've never heard of that method lol but it sounds like it would actually work pretty well. Good luck!! :flow:

Honesty, as soon as for sperm enters the vagina most of it is killed instantly. Sperm has a long journey to get to the egg, and by the time they get there only maybe 10-20 sperm are even left. I'm sure many women happen to get pregnant the month they used soft cups but I seriously doubt the soft cup had anything to do with it. Have you seen the great sperm race? It's on YouTube I think in 10 parts. It's very amusing and educational. You will be much more understanding of the sperm and it's journey to the egg. Good luck.

I use this for my monthly they are great !
As for ttc I have heard it works but I use mine to catch the mess more than anything!

Good luck :thumbup:

I have tried this, and I think I did get pregnant that cycle, but I think it was more coincidence than anything. In the book "taking charge of your fertility" she says that you should lay down for 10 minutes after bd, BUT then after 30 minutes you should get up and do kegels (probably on the toilet) to expel the extra semen. By then the sperm have already been deposited where they need to be by the cervix, and anything that comes out is just semen (proteins, sugars, etc). The reasoning is that if your partner has normal sperm and you're bd'ing every day, you don't want any leftovers clogging up the pipes so to speak when you go to bd the next day.

Something to think about! It's hard when there is such conflicting info out there, but the TCOYF book is pretty well researched.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->