TTC V PCOS... Is it getting Worse??

fatponies

Reaction score
Hello ladies,
Ahhhhhhh Where do i start?!......:shrug:

AF FINALLY arrived this morning after my longest cycle on record!! :nope: 46days!!!:witch:

I was diagnosed with PCOS about 2years ago now, I was told we would need help with TTC... but VERY luckily, we conceived our beautiful little boy without any help, after only 3months of TTC! :cloud9:

2nd time around:
Since having LO, my Cycles have got much longer, some shorter than others,but nothing less than 34day cycles.
I am in SO much pain, to the point of nearly being physically sick when my bleed shows. Its unbearable... :nope:

I eat well, I get enough exercise, and im within my BMI...

With the Longer cycles & immense pains.. Does this mean my Polycysts are getting Worse??:shrug:

Were in no rush with No.2... but i just want to know whats going on in there :cry: i really do worry.

If anyone has any advice or experiences the same as mine, i would really appreciate some feedback.:flower:

Normally I would recommend for someone with PCOS to follow a PCOS specific diet, get plenty of exercise for blood circulation, and take vitamins but since you are already doing all of that, I would look else where for answers. By that I mean you should see if maybe you are one of those people who have a sensitivity to grains. Grains can cause unexplained infertility in women and poor sperm levels in men. You could go grain free for just 6 months and see if things improve.

Hey I was just stalking all the post of yours as I am having mild pcos too and i was diagnosed two months back me and my DH have been trying actively and this is the second month..I am short in height and weight right now 56 kgs and i think i need to lose 3 more to fallinto my BMI...so i am really working on that

just read that u got pregnant in three months despite f having pcos..please let me knw what all u did i mean diet changes and so on to help u achieve that

and I really wish that you fall for the second time too soon without any problem..
looking forward for your reply

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"