TTC w/ PCOS, Metformin & Clomid...yuck :(

bamamommy0509

Reaction score
Hey guys! I've been a long time reader :) This is my first time posting.

Okay, so...My husband and I have been TTC since May 2010. We gave it all we had and then I went to the doctor to see what the hold up was in 2010. Turns out I am insulin resistant and have a medium case of PCOS. So, I tried a million different herbs and holistic things and it was a bust! I was devastated because it seemed so easy to get pregnant with our first child (even though we were not trying). But, long story short...here I am on day 15 of my first assisted cycle with 500mg of Metformin twice daily, and I took 50mg ofClomid once a day, on days 5-9 of my cycle. And OMG!! has it been a journey :dohh: I felt like 8 different people in 5 minutes that whole week....my poor husband lol! And now, I'm pretty positive I have been having ovulation pain since yesterday morning (dull, heavy, annoying pain in my lower abdomen...almost like a heavy period cramp...but all day) and I'm SO EXCITED!! I have so much hope that I may get pregnant soon :)

So...here I am!! Joining the team!! Everyone blow the magic baby dust my way and I'll return the favor, promise :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->