Ttc w/ pcos

Specialk41982

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm new here and would like to say I'm so thankful to have found this forum where we can both share stories and encourage one another. I was diagnosed with pcos 6 years ago... 5 years AFTER giving birth to a healthy baby girl, and 1 year AFTER having a mc. Could my mc be a direct result of pcos? Im concerned on so many levels. I was also on mirena for five years and loved it!! I had it taken out as scheduled in May of this year. I was told by my ob-gyn that I could start immediately trying. This is my 6th month using no form of bc and still no results. My husband doesn't have any children so he is def ready ( as am I) to have a little one. I must admit that sometimes i jump to conclusions but I'm trying to stay hopeful. Ive been doing research and saw something about ovarian drilling. Is this something that's done fairly early when trying? Or are medications taken first to try to boost fertility?I have a appt today for my annual and I will also be discussing fertility. Keeping my fingers crossed!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->