TTC with PCOS and Dermoid cyst??

MrsHscott

Reaction score
Hi all,

So I went for my scan today which was arranged by my DR to see if my PCOS had flared up again.

OH and I have been TTC for 18months now and finally decided now was the time to seek medical advice as I haven't had a period since January 2013. DR sent me for blood test which all came back normal but on my scan today it showed I have PCOC on my right and left ovaries and a 3cm Dermoid cyst on the right ovary.

I had a previous Dermoid cyst removed around 4 years ago so I knew there was a chance I would have this problem again. I know it is common as is the PCOS which I was diagnosed with when I was 16 so I've been fully aware of all the complications that could arise when I finally wanted to TTC.

I have to say I'm extremely disappointed that this has come up again and it now means that I will need another minor op to remove this cyst to ensure it doesn't grow like the previous one did. Which is more waiting to do before the DRs will be able to assist medically which has really bummed me out!

I feel cross with myself that I didn't go back in January and maybe now we would be celebrating our BFP instead of now having another waiting period ahead of us :0( hoping to find anyone else who is or has been in a similar position.....any advice would be great :0) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->