TTC without opks

Maybe baby

Reaction score
Right ladies
I have officially lost my faith i OPKs after (check my chart) 2 posetives...yet only one temprature dip which was on first posetive....stupid things..
who votes me just do temps and CM...thats my plan...more natural way and what will be, will be....:bfp:
On 5DPO (going on 1st posetive opk) grr...who knows?! but heres to next cycle without my opk (af due on 26th so will be next cycle then)
xxxxxx :hug:

We are not using anything to assist our ttc'ing, so far no luck but believe that so many things can affect temperature that it is inaccurate. Best of luck for whatever you chose to do!!

OMG LMAO... I found you bitching about the opk's again lmao! Didn't we agree to put those in the garbage. I happen to be bored and wandering around bnb and there is my sweet MaybeBaby trying to justify the damn opk's LMAO... Let them go maybe... Let them go... Besides. I need you to stay strong. I ran out and didn't buy more today, therefore I will never know... And YOU got me started LMAO... Come home and quit wandering around. What if you get lost? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

haha lmao...sarah i am pissing myself laughing...where are you...i came home for u xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->