Ttc

Zoobeeloo

Reaction score
Hi all sorry to repeat what's already on here just wondered if someone could give me a bit of reassurance we are actually on to something haha.

Came off depo in August 2013 and was at the not trying but not preventing stage for 2 years. In the last year we have been trying and have been more proactive about it and have started opks in the last 3 months. I tried doing bbt but it made no sense to me as my temperatures were significantly different each day so gave up.

I have an average cycle of 32 days and I'm at 5/6 dpo on my 3Rd cycle since using opks. I can't be 100% sure because I don't know when I ovulated but had a positive opk on Friday 2nd September. I've had really sore boobs since about 2 dpo and today ive started getting mild cramps and spotting. Ive NEVER had spotting before its usually all or nothing i.e. period. My sister is convinced this is implantation but I'm not sure because the sore boobs I seem to have a lot anyway and I've never been pregnant before and I've got a spot today which usually happens a week before period.

Can someone just give me their stories or say something reassuring because right now everyone around me is pregnant and I'm totally fed up and feel like I have no purpose

The only way you will kno is by taking a test implant spotting is really comon really altho with my last pregnancy i was having periods every month so you never kno fingers crossed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->