Tula foxy print - too boyish?

lovelylaura

3 little girls
Reaction score
I love this print but can't help but feel it's too boyish, if I had a boy of get it no problem. I'm going to have this for as long as I baby wear as hubby will not be happy if a keep changing them. But I can't find anything similar with a print I love as much. So would you say it's too boyish or would you just not care? I'm getting a woven too which is far more girly but this will be my main carrier.
https://www.babytula.com/products/foxy-tula-ergonomic-carrier

I wouldn't say the prints gender specific at all, its just a lovely print. I'd go for it if you really like it and you know you will be happy with it!!

I think it's cute. If you're worried just put a pink hat or hair band on :)

I was just going to make a post about the Tula! I really need a new soft structured carrier, and I saw a great blog post about how the Tula is better than the Boba and Ergo. Have you had one before??

I was just going to make a post about the Tula! I really need a new soft structured carrier, and I saw a great blog post about how the Tula is better than the Boba and Ergo. Have you had one before??

I've not had one before but I've done a lot of research on them all and the Tula came out best for me but I don't think there's much between Tula or the boba. I just prefer the prints on the Tula.

Nope, not too boyish. I'd use that for a girl. It is a very cute print.

Ooh I love that print! I don't think it is gender specific. When choosing things like nappy bags, pushchairs, carriers etc I choose what I would like as I'm the one pushing/wearing/carrying it, so I had a pink flowery bag with DS and a blue and green carrier with DD.

I'm going to get it! i think if i ever saw someone else with it i would be gutted, especially if i ended up just getting a plain one. :happydance:

It's a little boyish, but not to the point where I wouldn't use it for a girl!

DolceBella, my brother and SIL absolutely love their Tula. I've taken my nephew out in it and it's pretty comfy, even for someone who hasn't had a year to get used to hauling around a 20lb baby. They did a lot of research, and speak so highly of it, I may just skip the carrier research altogether and order one.

Ooh I like that! I don't usually like the Tula prints but that one is nice. And it's not too boyish at all.

I would ha e bought a Tula but I didn't like that the straps have to be tugged behind me when back carrying, that drove me nuts with the ergo. I got a kinderpack in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->