Tulisa's hair

Mrs R

Reaction score
So I'm not a massive Tulisa fan nor a Tulisa hater.

I am happy to watch her on the X-Factor and think she has done incredibly well for herself.

I just think her hair is really really bad at the minute!! It looks like she's poured a bottle of Domestos all over it! It's too yellow and brash, and she has roots....

I think she looks much better with dark hair, but even a properly done blonde job would look better than what she has.

Sorry, that's today's bitching session over :haha:

Lol I agree, don't like the new look at all it looked really terrible when she debut it outside the court, she looked much better with dark hair

Totally agree! I really don't think she can pull off the blonde look!

Apparently she wanted to look different to Nicole... mission accomplished.. :haha:

I think its awful, I think once upon a time she was ok as a blonde but its a difficult process going from how dark she was back to that blonde, and I don't think they've got it right this time!

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-fnK-KMrnuKY/T_7jbZLHY2I/AAAAAAAAJvk/iZ0z-MlZ-Hc/s1600/Tulisa%252BContostavlos%252Bspends%252Bfive%252Bhours%252Bhaving%252Bhair%252Bdyed%252Bblonde%252Btries%252Bhide%252Bwig%252Bfails%252Bmiserably%252B1.jpg

They look like two different people!

^ that's the court one I was on about, it looks horrid and orange yuck
I think it looked alright before but as we were so use to seeing her dark it just looked really bad, btw what do u guys think of her new video? :sick:

she done the right thing getting those teeth done! she looks so much better, butyeah, it looks like a DIY blonde job rather than proffessional

I agree! It looks like my hair did when I bought a harsh bleachy box dye to try and get rid of red hair! She should have definitely stayed brunette!!

i think when she gets it sorted out proparly it will be ok :) she used to be blonde, but since going brunette it defo looks weird being back to blonde x

I think it's just to harsh a colour :/ shed look alot better toning it down and going to a dark blonde with subtle highlights :thumbup:

Xx

I think its awful, I think once upon a time she was ok as a blonde but its a difficult process going from how dark she was back to that blonde, and I don't think they've got it right this time!

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-fnK-KMrnuKY/T_7jbZLHY2I/AAAAAAAAJvk/iZ0z-MlZ-Hc/s1600/Tulisa%252BContostavlos%252Bspends%252Bfive%252Bhours%252Bhaving%252Bhair%252Bdyed%252Bblonde%252Btries%252Bhide%252Bwig%252Bfails%252Bmiserably%252B1.jpg

They look like two different people!

I was just about to say Its a pain in the arse getting a decent blonde from dark so kudos to the hairdresser!!

She looks like she's aged 20 years....resembling one of the desperate housewives from orange county!

My cousin is fair skinned and blue eyes and always dyed her hair light blonde she then dyed it brown and back blonde didnt suit her atall so shea gone back brown.. Tulisa looks so much better brunette.

It's in between process at the moment and she is listening to her hairdresser I guess, it clearly didn't take aswell as they expected but didn't want to risk ruining her hair by dying it straight over so she is stuck like that.

I went from blonde to brown them back to blonde and had to dye it 3 times in a row to get it back to my normal blonde and then use a touch of silver shampoo to lighten it still.

She needs to sort it out!

She looks much better with her hair dark. Blonde just doesn't suit her

I prefer her dark. Blonde looks so unnatural on her.

She looked so much better brunette! I thought it was a nice transition, made her look more mature etc... she needs to sack her hair stylist!

xx

I dont like her new hair atm either. It really doesn't suit her.

I didn't like it at first but I've just seen this pic of her. Even though it's probably been Photoshopped, it looks a lot nicer than when it was first done and actually think it suits her a bit more now. :thumbup:

Attachments

• Tulisa_1580015a.jpg
    Tulisa_1580015a.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 6
I didn't like it at first but I've just seen this pic of her. Even though it's probably been Photoshopped, it looks a lot nicer than when it was first done and actually think it suits her a bit more now. :thumbup:

It looks stuck on :haha: she used to really suit blonde but not now, it looks terrible :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->