Tumble drying?

L

Laura12355

Can i tumble dry my bamboo nappies? I know it can do something to the elastic but would it hurt as just a one off on a low heat?

I've just left 10 nappies out to dry then it rained and now they're manky so just giving them a quick wash but if i cant tumble them the fredster will have be in sposies tomorrow :( x

low heat drying is fine - i tumble mine a majority of the time and it hasn't damaged them.

Ive been doing mine a few tumbles aswell as its just raining all the time atm!

Thank you :)

Those were the answers i wanted to hear lol x

its fine so long as you use low heat, ive just bought my first dryer and i made sure i got one that does low heat specifically for my bamboo stuffs cos they take sooo long to dry otherwise :haha:

x

Funny I thought I read the other day that its good to tumble dry the fluff cos it makes them fluffy? I always airdry but worried about Winter :p

Ive just tumbled mine 4 the 1st time 2day (finally got the dryer working!!!) and its made the bamboozles and the itti inserts so soft! will deffo b doing it again! I think ur just not meant to tumble anything with PUL in?

I tumble mine everytime on a low heat and not had any problems yet

I dry my nappies on my heated airer from Lakeland, but quite often finish my inserts in the tumble dryer on low. Otherwise they can go quite... hard - especially my EP hemp boosters! They're like cardboard :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->