tummy and pelvic pain rant

tina426

Reaction score
I've complained before, and I'll probably call my poor doc again -I've called like twice before for various types of pains, and they've basically told me if its sharp, non-contracting, no spotting, no leaking, and still feeling movement not to worry...it's "normal" (i swear, pregnancy is s trick-they tell you about morning sickness in first tri and backaches at 38 weeks when you're huge and skip mentioning the 25 weeks of discomfort in between! )

But it hurts!

Lots of little stabby pains all over abdomen/in pelvis....come and go randomly, no rhyme or reason, last 2 seconds to a couple minutes tops...just very very annoying and uncomfortable. Chugging watery and laying down is the only way its notably improved...

It's making me so crabby!

I hear you hun!! It seems like every single day there is some kind of new pain or discomfort...pregnancy is hard!! And i think my husband is so tired of hearing me clmplain all the time!! I dont blame him im getting tired of myself

I hear you hun!! It seems like every single day there is some kind of new pain or discomfort...pregnancy is hard!! And i think my husband is so tired of hearing me clmplain all the time!! I dont blame him im getting tired of myself

This is so me. I complain every single minute of the day. At the moment I'm suffering from terrible hip pain especially at night. No sleep = very unhappy mummy:growlmad:

No kidding! Before pregnancy all you think is "Yes! 9 months without Aunt Flow." Hahaha. Mother Nature makes up for that and then some.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->