image.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 24
Tweaked it
Not seeing anything :(

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    33.6 KB · Views: 25
OK, blue dye early test, this showed up after the limit, it's a skinny blue line in person, anyone else see it? The dr said that since isom had a line even after the five min time limit that they have never seen evaps on them, and wanted me to test on this now ( was waiting until Sunday) instead of my dollar store ones

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 25
I see it, but I will say I was crushed this month by these tests. I swore it was bfp. I had three bfp tests on throat blue ones and all in the time limit. Went to test with FRER two days later and it was a bfn :( I hope very much this is NOT the case for you.

Showed up after time, but didn't have to take test apart to see the line

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 18
Well thats interesting! I def see that line! :)

Was your 1st test taken with FMU?

After the time limit and with a blue dye test, I wouldn't trust it. It's most likely an evap. If you can, get some red/pink dye tests instead. Blue dyes are often less sensitive and are very well known for evaps and false positives.

Good luck :flower:

Might be an evap but hopefully it isnt. I would also recommend a pink dye test

I'm going to have to agree with the others and say it's time for a pink dye tests. Those blue dye tests can be cruel sometime
Keeping my fingers crossed for you :) your last test does look promising!

I see the line in the second one and third :) hopefully is a BFP! Ill be praying for it to be xx

Going tonight to get a pink dye test, dollarstoreones are negative so will see what I can find that doesn't break the bank

Your last test looks alot like an evaporation to me. I've had these tests and they're awful for evaps within the time limit and then dry to a very thin blue line. I hope that's not the case for you, good luck x

So waiting until Thursday, payday! Ouch, really can't afford that right now but if af is not here by Wednesday and there's extra $$ left, will probably cave ...... Just wanted to update that I WILL update either way, as I hate when posts are never confirmed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->