Twin Boy Name Ideas????

harry1

Reaction score
We are having twins boys due Aug, but still not sure on name selection, one is smaller that the other and they are non identical. Names so far are:

Noah
Max
Jacob
Logan
Jago

Anymore suggestions (from Cornwall, England)

My boys (not twins) are Max and Ethan which I like obviously! Did you hear about the couple in New Zealand who named their twins Benson and Hedges?!

i think its cute to keep something alike with twin names, either:

a theme (like: London and Memphis or gunner and hunter etc...)
a letter (like: Martin and Michael or John and James etc...)
a sound (like: Geordie and Teddie or adam and calam ect...)
a ryhme (like: Donald and Ronald or Jayden and Hayden)
the length (like: Jobe and Cody or Lewis and Shawn ect...)

although i think the first 3 work best

so i think:

Jacob and Jago
Jago and Noah
Jacob and Logan

are the best options

also i think Maxwell/Maximilian and Jaxon would go nice

My boys (not twins) are Max and Ethan which I like obviously! Did you hear about the couple in New Zealand who named their twins Benson and Hedges?!

i was in town once and the was a young (quite chavvy) teen mom trying to control her twin toddlers when they both ran off in different direction and she just stood there shouting 'Christian' and 'Dior'

i struggled not to burst out laughing lol

I've got twin girls, but before I knew they were girls I really liked Zach and Evan!

I love Noah it's lovely but becoming very common, I sat on a table at a wedding recently that had two little boys (3 and 5) from two families called Noah. I also know a a lot of Max's. if this doesn't bother you I would say max and Noah are both lovely names and my favourite on your list. Xx

For twin boys I really like the names Aiden and Noah. :)

DH and I found lots of boy names we liked and struggled with girl names. Now we'll never use the boy ones! Some of the ones we had were:

Jacob
Spencer
Jack
Scott
Joseph
Joshua

Wow. A lot of 'J' names! Not sure I like twin names that are too similar (iykwim). Just my personal preference. I like a link in the middle name but I like to think of them as individuals from day one. Again though, just my opinion! :flower:

From your list I like Noah and Jacob (obv!)

I love Jacob and Logan :)

Not from your list but I also love Luca, Lucas and Declan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->