Twins and terrified

Lollipopbop

Reaction score
Hello!

I haven't posted in here since I was pregnant with DS who is 4 next month :shock:

So, fell pregnant unplanned, just got my head around the thought of having another baby, had my first scan yesterday and told we're having twins! Big surprise, although twins do run in the family.. you never think it'll happen to you haha I am excited but also worried about all the usual; money, sleep, the birth etc Hoping someone who's a bit further along in their twin pregnancy or mums with twins can shed some light and give some advice and tips.

No personal experience with twins that aren't friends but couldn't read and run. Congratulations! Two does mean more but more to love as well. Most twins I've been around are actually some of the calmest babies and the three of them being so close together will create an amazing bond. Hopefully more of the girls will be along soon to give advice but again congratulations and have a H&H 9 months!

I don't have much to offer in terms of experience. I am currently 20 weeks along in my first pregnancy and expecting twins :) It was a bit of a shock at first that is for sure! We just had our 20 week ultrasound yesterday and learned that they are boy/girl. Very exciting! Congratulations on your pregnancy!

aww congrats ladies ... twins seems amazing ... twice the love for sure ...

You will be fine! Haha I remember when they told me it was twins. It's exciting and scary all at the same time! Any questions just ask!

I don't have much to offer in terms of experience. I am currently 20 weeks along in my first pregnancy and expecting twins :) It was a bit of a shock at first that is for sure! We just had our 20 week ultrasound yesterday and learned that they are boy/girl. Very exciting! Congratulations on your pregnancy!

Congratulations! I can't wait to find out what we're having :D

I'm the complete opposite. No family history, didn't really expect it although suspected them. I had twins in 2010. Just remember, as much as it's twice the worry and expense, it's double the cuddles, double the love and double the excitement!

Twins are a blessing and an amazing surprise. If you've got any questions feel free to ask. My Twins were born on St Valentines Day 2010 and are now 6 years old. Both girls, fraternally which means they are non-identical.

Do you know if yours are fraternal? Do they share a sac / placenta?

I'm currently 13+2 with fraternal twins. I'm somewhere between nervous and excited. We have no kids, so these will be our first! I'm actually most excited about the bond they'll have and how much mischief they're going to get up to haha.

I had my NT scan yesterday and everything is amazing.

Interestingly I've had no ms and no sore or swollen boobs. I thought with all the extra hcg I'd have those symptoms for sure.

Conundrum I hope you're right about twins being calmer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->