twins? maybe?

Jessie1993

Mother of 2 angel babies
Reaction score
I am 3 weeks pregnant, went to the hospital everything was fine. I've been experiencing implantion bleeding for like 11 days, which the doctor said was fine. I'm cramping, bad, more than i hear most people cramp. so since I'm having double everything it seems, could it be twins? Also my pregnancy test at new years eve popped up extremely positive right away, i ovulated on the 15th of december btw.. also my boyfriend, his father has twin brothers!

More than likely just one. The only way to know if it's twins is to see two sacks or babies on US. I didn't get an early positive with my twins but did with one previous singleton pregnancy and this one which I think is one baby.

Thanks for the reply! Either way I'm blessed :)

Just had an US. Dating puts me at exactly when I felt O, so strong positive at 8DPO and only evidence of one sack right now.

I had more cramping this pregnancy then I did with my daughter, way more!
I also had brown spotting which is what led to our emergency scan and discovering our twins, however when it came to sickness I was more ill with my daughter and actually got a bfp earlier with her!

Hope you get what you wish for hun! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->