:-) Twins!

Laura2919

Team Twilight!!
Reaction score
I know this seems like nothing but to me it was so nice!

Took the twins to Clarkes yesterday and had their feet measured and they are a size 3G :) Means they can get their first pair of shoes!!

After the last few weeks I have had it was nice to finally get something that werent going to upset me lol!!

x

Ahhh how cool!! Can't wait to get the boys first proper pair of shoes!

I took Abby a couple of weeks ago. I felt like a proper mum!

Lol. It was so nice. Now I have been looking on clarkes website because she said its rare that any store will have two of the same pair in stock so now I am looking online to buy them. Seen 3 pairs I like but at £22 each they arent cheap haha!

Awww thats sweet. They are growing up so fast arent they! :hugs:

Aww, thats fab!! :D
Can we see the shoes? :D xx

If your a member of TAMBA you can get discount at Clarkes I think its 10 percent.

https://www.clarks.co.uk/find/department-is-kids/enduses-is-age02d24months/product-is-20338787

This is them, When we had their feet measured the woman said its unlikely that they would keep two pairs of the same shoe in so we had to order online but they have to go to the store and then you pick them up and have a final fitting and they take a picture with 'my first shoes' on it..

They are gorgeous!! lol

I will be getting them another pair when I get a bit of money because I need them to have decent fitting shoes for nursery too

awww congrats :) must post pics of them when you get them! xxx

Yeah I will do. Hopefully they will be in by tuesday! Cant wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->