two days no movement.. 23wks

Lottieloux

Reaction score
Hi.. Haven't felt my baby move now since Tuesday late morning, anyway I went to maternity yesterday and I heard heartbeat and it was so strong and steady midwife was happy but said I should not be feeling decreased movements at this stage. This is my third baby, I've felt baby now since 14 weeks, very strong movements now at 19weeks, im now 23+2 and I cant stop worrying, even though I heard heartbeat! I still haven't felt baby today, will have to phone maternity back tonight, im so scared :(

Hi.. Haven't felt my baby move now since Tuesday late morning, anyway I went to maternity yesterday and I heard heartbeat and it was so strong and steady midwife was happy but said I should not be feeling decreased movements at this stage. This is my third baby, I've felt baby now since 14 weeks, very strong movements now at 19weeks, im now 23+2 and I cant stop worrying, even though I heard heartbeat! I still haven't felt baby today, will have to phone maternity back tonight, im so scared :(

try not to worry too much as it won't be helping you, the baby has prob just moved position! i would definitely call back into maternity though xx

Hopefully all is still well, especially since you heard the heartbeat very recently. Have you tried drinking some ice cold water and lying on your side/back?

It is scary isn't it? I hardly felt my daughter move through most of my pregnancy. Once, and I mean only once, she had a big kick-fest. Otherwise I might feel a wee wiggle every now and then. She's fine, was just lazy I think. Still is at 1.5!

Have they given you a scan or just listened in on the doppler? I had 4 days of severely reduced movements, heartbeat was lovely and steady at 140 when I was checked on two occasions by the midwife, it was only on the scan they realised I had reverse diastolic flow and baby needed to be delivered immediately. Hopefully it's nothing and the baby is just in a funny position but it's always better to go and get checked even if you feel like you've been dismissed before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->