Two Early Miscarriages in a row

Mummy of Ange

Reaction score
Since loosing the twins at Christmas i have had two two early micarriages/chemical pregnancies. One in June and im going through another one at the moment.

After loads of bloods tests and scan etc they have told me there is nothing wrong with me or my partner and im just unlucky. My health visitor has told me no need to wait to try and to go ahead.

I really dont know what to do. My partner suggests we NTNP and see what happens, but part of me thinks shall we wait a few cycles.

Just wondered what everybody else has done in these circumstances, and if there is any advantage to waiting.

Thanks xx

You have had a really bad time i really feel for you. I lost my baby in january at 18 wks then had a D/C in april and we have been going at it like mad since (TMI) with no joy so i think i am going to just take it easy and relax. Maybe if you took it a bit easier and relaxed and gave your body sometime i know it's easier said than done. How far on was you when you lost your twins?

I have just seen that you were 23 wks it must have been terrible for you and oh did you have a d/c.

I delivered the twins naturally and they lived for an hour in the neonatal department, but wasnt responding to treatment so we had to turn the ventilators off, biggest decision of my life.

The miscarriages were natural, no D&C required, i just bled heavily xx

I feel your pain hun and i know it just makes us so much more desperate to have a baby. I never had a problem conceiving with lily may so at least we know we can get pregnant just takes more time i guess. I am at the doctors tomorrow as i have been getting really bad ovulation pains and they continue for about 8 days after, which i never had before the m/c. Are your periods back to normal? mine are heavier than before but not too bad.

Its horrible isnt it, when i decided to start trying for a family, i never realised it would cause so much pain.

I had the boys on Christmas Day and my period didnt return until March. Then i had nothing after that until i found out i was pregnant in June, then i bled from the miscarriage in June and got pregnant again in July before my period.

Im bleeding quite heavily now, im just hoping that i get back to some normality now. They think my miscarriages were caused because my periods were not on track x

Hope everything goes ok at the doctors xx

Hope everything goes ok for you, i would maybe take a break ttc and give your body chance to get back to normal it might not be ready, save yourself more heartache and take it easy.

Hi, Im sorry you have been through so much. Its so heartbreaking the miscarriages but I cant even imagine the pain of losing your babies at 23 weeks. I never imagined that trying for a baby would be so hard. I've now had two miscarriages this year one after another. The first at 5 weeks in March and the second at 10 weeks in May. I've had blood taken last week for every test under the sun to be run. I really need to get to the bottom of this before trying again. It has completely knocked me for six happening twice now, its devastating.
Its a hard decision whether to try again or give your body a break, mentally and physically x

It`s truly a horrifying condition! I could really feel the pain you have inside. I would agree to what tweety pie had said. You need to have a break now in TTC to give your system a time to heal its own capability to conceive. Maybe you are much in stress too? Sometimes, being much preoccupied with TTC will just make it harder for you to conceive. So it would be much better to divert your attention now, and think of another pregnancy soon when everything is okay. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->