Two middle names... Yay or Nay?

bananabump

Mummy to Leo!
Reaction score
We're calling our little girl Gracie Iris but I'd really like to use my Grans name May as a middle name aswell. Can I have peoples honest opinions on Gracie Iris May please? I'm worried it's too much of a mouthful x

I like it. Go with what you want. Our little girl will have 2 middles names and we have a double-barreled surname!

I love it - phonetically it works well... (and we didn't give our DD middle names!!) so no bias whatsoever.

xx

They are all lovely names and two middle names shouldn't be a problem.

That's a really beautiful name and flows really well :)

Love it, very pretty names and don't sound too much at all xx

It does flow well, plus they are short names so not a mouthnful

Both my boys have 2 middle names. It sounds pretty. Go for it :)

i'm having this argument with DH. I want 2 as I can't decide on which one to use, but he says no. I'm having 2 - i'm going to ask again when i'm in labour hehe

I want Charlotte Evelyn Ivy and he wants to scrap the Ivy.

I think that's lovely :flower:
I wouldn't worry about having 2 middle names either, one of OH's cousins gave her son 5 or 6 middle names- I can't remember what they all are:haha:

im not a fan of 2 middle names personally

also I pray your surname doesnt start with a P (also remember she may marry someone whos surname is P....) and then her initals will be GIMP

Thanks for all your lovely comments ladies! We've decided we're going with it.. both names mean a lot to us and they do go together nicely which is lucky! As for the initials thing, I can't remember ever having to write my own initials down anyway and if I did have to then I wouldn't include my middle name so I think it's irrelevant that she 'may' marry someone with a P surname lol

My son is Callum David Edward (david edward being the middle names) so i think it can work fine

I think it works lovely. Glad you've gone with it. I've never been fussed with initials either.

I definitely think you should go with 2 aswell as Evelyn and Ivy are both lovely xx

We are having 2 middle names for our little man (Michael Charles) after his Daddy & Grandad, this is our last child and as all my other children have family names i wanted to make sure i got to use the 2 we haven't used yet :) Keeping first name top secret :)

I like it. They're short names so not too much of a mouthful when put together. My husband has two middle names, one of which is his fathers mothers surname, his doesn't work in my opinion but yours does x

I think it sounds nice but most people will only use first and last name anyway so I can't see a long name being a problem.

In my husbands family it's abit of a tradition having 2 middle names, they think it's abit weird that I only have 1! But lovely name though xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->