Two of the same results. Need advice ?

Bluebell1989

Reaction score
I noticed about a week ago that my breast were starting to hurt. This is uncommon because I rarely have breast tenderness. This week it has gone full blown aching. And my pelvic area has a fullness warm feeling. I started to notice I was become very bloated after every meal, then in the past two days I've started to become constipated (also very very unusual). So I took two dollar general test first thing this morning. Both of them have very thin blue lines. I have attached the pictures of both. They do not look blue in the photos but they are. I last had sex almost three weeks ago. Any opinions?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 51
I see it, but it might be invalid. The line is really thin. Maybe get a different brand and see.

I would definitely get a pink dye test. Blue are notorious for false positives.

If you had sex 3 weeks ago, it is unlikely that it is picking up a pregnancy, as most hpts would be clearly positive by now. However, I've had this happen to me. I had faint lines happen on multiple tests for like a week after AF was due but unfortunately the pregnancy ended in a chemical. I would do what the pp said and take a pink dye. If there is still a faint line and you're concerned, maybe go to your doctor for a blood test as it is the most reliable for checking to see how much hcg is in your system. Good luck!

To be exact, I last had sex on December 13th. Some people are telling me that's too soon to test. But I took your advice and took a pink test this evening whenever I got home and I'm still confused 🤔

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 62
I would keep testing to see if your lines get darker. Gl xx

I see that line on pink test .. I would test again every morning until af r bfp but I clearly see that line !!!

I definitely see a faint line on the pink dye test! Test again with fmu. The longer the hold, the more HCG gets concentrated.

i to can see a very light line on the pink one. good luck hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->