two positives and a negative???

thisgirll

Reaction score
Okayy so i posted on here before about forgett my birth control on he 11th. Of may. Well i too two pregnancy tests they both came back with faint positive (second one more defined) and t i decided to take a clear blue digital this morni and it came back negative ):im soconfused. Im going in monday for a blood test. Give me you opinions/experiences.

In my experience when I got a positive, I had the faintest lines on pregnancy tests and then a "pregnant, 1-2" on clearblue digital. I've always believed that clearblue digital is one of the most sensitive tests.

It depends on lots of things, like how many day before your period you are (The tests are most accurate after you've missed a period and, if it's before your missed period, you could get a negative even if you are pregnant).
It also depends with the normal pregnancy tests how long you left it before you read the answer. Some tests after 10 minutes have an evaporation line so can tell you you're pregnant even if your not.
Another possibility is that you are pregnant, but the amount of pregnancy hormone is still too low to detect on some tests.

In my experience, even though I was pregnant, my lines never got darker and I had an early miscarriage 4 days after my period was due.

Only the doctors can give you a real answer, and I hope it's the answer that you're hoping for x

Yea its hard to tell because i was on depo so i had an irregular one. I havent had one or about 4 weeks now and i was supposed to get my second shot on the 11th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->