Two things! Cold water sterilising and teething products

Bec L

Proud mum to 2 girls/1boy
Reaction score
I use a microwave steriliser but can't put teethers in there. Can I just use some Milton tabs in a tupperware box to sterilise? Don't want to have to buy loads of equipment just for a few bits. Once it's sterilised do i then have to put it in something else sterile in order to put it in the fridge?!

Also, what did you worked best for your LOs when teething? Teething rings/Bonjela/granules or powders?

Thanks!

i use cold water sterilising as well as my steam one, we have the milton cold water steriliser, its v good, though a 5litre tupperware box would work as well. i pop all of maddi's stuff in there, inc dummies, and dummy box's. with regard to popping them in the fridge i put them on a milton wipe to kept them sterilise rather than a box :) tbh i'm pretty obsessive with my milton and cleaning :blush:

i just thought - i didn't answer the rest of your qu - we always use capol and bongela for maddi's teething - though have tried the powder this evening and seems excellent :) the teething rings and fridge things are fab, but maddi throws them every where :dohh: x

Yeah just use the correct ratio of Milton to water and put it in a Tupperware tub babe....pop a smaller tupperware tub in there to sterilise too so you can store the teether inside that smaller tub in the fridge (does that make sense?)

Hope you're ok babe:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"