Two Tough Questions

nadupoi

Reaction score
Sorry if you've heard this before. I found it pretty interesting and thought I'd share.

--------

Question 1: If you knew a woman who was pregnant, had 8 kids already, of which three were deaf, two were blind, one was mentally handicapped, and she had syphilis, would you recommend that she have an abortion ?

Question 2: It is time to elect a new world leader, and only your vote counts. Here are the facts about the three candidates:

Candidate A: Associates with crooked politicians and consults with astrologists. He's had two mistresses. He also chain smokes and drinks 8 to 10 Martinis a day.
Candidate B: He was kicked out of office twice, sleeps until noon, used opium in college and drinks a quart of whiskey every evening.
Candidate C: He is a decorated war hero, a vegetarian, doesn't smoke, drinks an occasional beer and has never committed adultery.

So which of these candidates would be your choice ?

THINK about it!!!

Candidate A is Franklin D. Roosevelt.
Candidate B is Winston Churchill.
Candidate C is Adolph Hitler.

And, by the way, on your answer to the abortion question:
If you said YES, you just killed Beethoven. Pretty interesting isn't it? Makes a person think before judging someone.
Remember:
Amateurs ... Built the ark.
Professionals ... Built the Titanic

I thought No to the first question.. I don't know much about Syphilis so I duno what it could cause for the baby, but, I guess the world would be weird without Beethoven! LOL.

And, the second one was tricky, obviously most people would choose C... although, thank god my thought isn't actually making a difference!!!!

I chose to keep the baby maybe offer adoption

I did choose choice C, but I did think there was a catch.

I chose to keep the baby maybe offer adoption

I did choose choice C, but I did think there was a catch.

i was the same with chosing the leader. I knew there was a catch!

I picked B because I knew there would be a catch to it LOL.

Very interesting :)

I've seen this a couple of years ago. It's very interesting.

1 - I chose no, and opted to just allow her to not get pregnant again - it wouldnt be fair to kill the baby just cause it might end up sick...

2 - I chose B, because C is a war hero and therefore would probably be pro-war and a war monger type person (wooo was I ever right...). We don't know why B was kicked out of office, I sleep til noon and if his worst downfall is drinking then thats great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->