Two week wait and everything is a sign!!

salawsa

Reaction score
I'm new! And right smack dab in the middle of the TWW. I keep thinking I'm having symptoms but realize I am only 8dpo so probably nothing is a symptom.

My one weird thing right now is that on 7dpo I got a cold sore out of no where. I never get them. I'm wondering if that could be a sign of pregnancy? I know, like I said, everything is a sign! But has anyone experienced that?

Also, when to typical early pregnancy signs really show up, is it right at implantation or a few days after?

like you say when trying for baby tww everything becomes a sign ,but it said colds and cold sores or general illness can be sign due to immune system isnt as high thus not terminating a possible embryo so it is possible its a sign .

most useful info i found was this its takes 3-6 for fertlised egg to travel to the uterus and further 3-7days to pick a place who knew egg could be so fussy huh lol so implanation is normally complete between 6-12 dpo, u can get postive blood result 1-3days after implanation and 2-4days for hpt so commonly people get postive result between 8-15dpo ,so its possible you are indeed having sympthoms/signs

goodluck

I know what you mean. I'm scrutinizing everything right now thinking it could be a possible sign I conceived... lol. I've actually had cold sores pop up in the tww with two of my pregnancies (I usually never get them). Turns out my immune system was reacting to the new pregnancy hormones and that was the reaction. With one of my pregnancies I had a sore throat the entire tww so its different for everyone and every prengnacy how your body responds. I've known almost from implantation. My bbs would be mega sore with a stabbing pain shooting through them, I would have a sort of pinching pain on one side of my pelvis so local I was able to pinpoint exactly where it was coming from and I my uterus would feel a little tender, or firmer, especially when I wore tight pants and would bend over to pick something up. I also had little stabbing pains deep inside, felt like they were coming from my cervix. These were all signals to me that it was more than just pms, since a lot of early pregnancy symptoms mimic pms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->