TWW is endless when you don't know how many DPO you are!!!

Clo

mum 2 an angel boy, and 2 rainbow boys
Reaction score
Argh...I just need to rant!

I was using OPKs this cycle (but just some random cheap ones from Poundland) and I got to CD16 without any of them being positive (although my test on CD14 was fairly dark but not dark enough and the others went really light after that) and then I ran out of OPKs.

My cycles are usually between 23-27 days long and my LP is 10 days so in theory I could have ovulated up until CD18 and still have a normal cycle for me.

I kind of presumed that I ovulated around CD14 and I just missed my surge...because I've had all my usual PMS signs at the usual times...but that obviously wasn't the case because AF hasn't come today and I've had all BFNs so far.

I know in theory that I should wait until at least Wednesday to start thinking that AF might be 'late'...but it's still really annoying me. ](*,):shrug: I'm just no good at waiting at the best of times... :dohh::blush:

I hope that you get an outcome soon :hugs:

I've had that happen with opks before. It's frustrating when your not sure when af will be due.

I had this a few months ago changed to premom and I feel these are better personally. I'm now 2dpo and feel like my af is due any min now so I'm hoping from tracking my cycles since I've changed brand this will be our month.

I hope that you get an outcome soon :hugs:

Thank you. I've started spotting slightly this morning so I'm presuming that AF is on her way. xx

I've had that happen with opks before. It's frustrating when your not sure when af will be due.

It is very frustrating!!

I had this a few months ago changed to premom and I feel these are better personally. I'm now 2dpo and feel like my af is due any min now so I'm hoping from tracking my cycles since I've changed brand this will be our month.

That's good to know as i've just ordered easy@home OPKs to use with the premom app this next cycle. Ohh for you that it is your month xx

Thank you. I've started spotting slightly this morning so I'm presuming that AF is on her way. xx

It is very frustrating!!

That's good to know as i've just ordered easy@home OPKs to use with the premom app this next cycle. Ohh for you that it is your month xx
I really hope so I'm hoping these little symptoms are positive for this month (3dpo today) good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->