TWW Symptom Spotting/ TTC Buddies

ttc64424

Reaction score
I have been ttc for several months with no luck at all. I think I was timing my O date incorrectly by an entire week, thanks to the Ovia app. I started paying more attention to my body than the app, this time. I have been tracking my cm, cervical position and other little clues. My cervix got so high I could hardly reach it, it was open, and I had watery cm first mixed with a small amount of creamy cm and then watery cm mixed with scant ewcm, for 3 days and then I got very noticeably achy in my lower right pelvic area to the point I just had to curl up and go to sleep lol. When I woke up the next day I didn't feel any pain, my cervix was less open, and cm went back to just watery.

Symptoms since suspected O:
1dpo: Nothing at all. Cervix medium, semi soft, and closing. Watery CM
2dpo: Not much of anything. CM is sticky and watery. Cervix medium, a bit more firm, tightly closed.
3dpo: Cervix is high, firm, tightly closed. Watery CM. In the evening I started feeling very warm, even though its freezing cold here lol. My heart started racing. I woke up in the middle of the night, ate a left over egg roll and couldn't get back to sleep. I began to feel waves of nausea, and kept getting hot flashes. I didn't fall asleep until almost 4am.
4dpo: Woke up feeling more waves of nausea. Cervix is high, firm, tightly closed, watery CM, very fatigued, and I cried so hard for no good reason at all lol.

So...who wants to pass the TWW with symptom spotting and venting lol? I am not getting my hopes up too much as every time I do...I get nothing but dreaded BFNs. AF is due the 17th, so I will start testing a week from today until the witch arrives or goes missing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->