TWW Symptoms and a confirmed BFP

sconstance

Reaction score
I wanted to to share my symptoms with everyone here since I just got a positive test. I hope this is ok with everyone as I am not trying to announce the BFP as much as let you guys know what I experienced.
Boobies
The most notable is that my boobs were sore. What I usually found was that my boobs would be sore during the 2 weeks after ovulation off and on and if I pushed against them on the side, it would be mildly tender. This time the tenderness is really strong when I push on them from the front.
Cervical Position
My cervix went up and down during the TWW but in the last 5 days, it became really hard (not that uncommon) but it also became very tightly closed. This is not usually the case for me. I usually notice a slight opening.
Cervical Mucus
Well, this was pretty much uneventful for me. It was sort of creamy after ovulation but in the last few days, I had some clearish mucus, although not much.
Insomnia
This is a classic pregnancy sign for me. I started waking up earlier and earlier and tossing and turning at night. This has happened with my previous pregnancies as well and is pretty tell tale sign.
Urination
This has increased in frequency. I noticed myself peeing more at work and then having to get up at night, which is something I would not normally do.

So, that's what I can tell you guys. I hope all of you have a BFP very very soon. It took me 8 months and went through 1 miscarriage. Stay positive and fun. This month I was at Disney riding roller coasters and just having a good time instead of worrying about doing it at the right time. I hated it when everyone told me to relax but maybe it helped - or maybe it was magic of Disney. Either way, I send all of you tons and tons of baby dust!

:happydance::happydance::happydance: Congratulations!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:
I wanted to say Thank you for sharing your symptoms because I am in my 2ww and today I am 12dpo and started having clear, thin CM and it was making me wonder if it was a bad sign. Now I'm not so worried about it. Thanks again!

Congratulations! I wish you happy pregnancy and a healthy baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->