TWW temperature question

lauraclili

Astrid's Mummy
Reaction score
Ok, so this is just because I'm obsessing so much but...

I take my temperature about once a week because it tends be low and I have keep an eye on it. It's rarely above 36.2 on my lovely friendly digital thermometer. Anyway, I took it yesterday morning and it was 37.19. I feel fabulous and yet I have never seen it anywhere near as high as that!

I took it again this morning to see if it was a freak but it was up at 36.97 this morning.

Could this be important or am I clutching at straws? I've never been pregnant before ad therefore don't know if this in the right kind of range...

Please help!

Thanks

:help:

:dust: to everyone who needs it!

:hugs:

Please help...

I got a BFN today but I recalculated and computers are right afterall! I am still only 10dpo and hope that I was just testing too early (even though I am just a little obsessed at the moment ! :blush:)

Laura, it is really too hard to tell with only 3 temps. A temp rise after ovulation is normal and expected due to an increase in progesterone. Your last 2 temps do seem very high, but unless you chart regularly every day for a couple of months, you won't know if this is normal for you or not. Are you temping at the same time every morning before you get out of bed? That is the only reliable way to take your temp. That being said, if your temps remain high for the next few days, I would guess you could be pregnant. I did a HPT at 12dpo and got a BFN my last pregnancy. I did another one at 15dpo and got a BFP. Good luck to you!!!

Ok, so this is just because I'm obsessing so much but...

I take my temperature about once a week because it tends be low and I have keep an eye on it. It's rarely above 36.2 on my lovely friendly digital thermometer. Anyway, I took it yesterday morning and it was 37.19. I feel fabulous and yet I have never seen it anywhere near as high as that!

I took it again this morning to see if it was a freak but it was up at 36.97 this morning.

Could this be important or am I clutching at straws? I've never been pregnant before ad therefore don't know if this in the right kind of range...

Please help!

Thanks

:help:

:dust: to everyone who needs it!

:hugs:

hi

i'm 10dpo and my temperature is 36.92. I've been feeling very tired lately but i'm scared that it's more anxiousness about the 2ww for testing. I've had slight headaches and twinges that comes and goes (it's not that often though)

baby dust for you
:flow::hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"