Typical or odd child? Silly stories...

FAB mama

Reaction score
So I was BFing LO earlier and he had one leg pulled up with his hand grabbing his foot, sticking his big toe in his ear and flicking his earlobe, haha. :) Did I get a weird child or is that typical?? :shrug: He does that kind of thing often. Any other silly stories?

My LO does weird stuff like that too, and I've wondered if she's out of the ordinary. She will often pull her own hair or repeatedly wack herself on the side of the head with an open hand, and she also will hold her foot with her hand and extend them both out and up like a ballerina. She only does it when she's nursing. Silly babies!

Mia has lately decided to hold her foot while she eats and than when she unlatches to take a break she will suck on her toes and than go back to eating for awhile.

Lol my little one is the same. she pulls her hair, ruining her curls, kicks her legs and slaps my boobs while we're nursing. I love it, she's beautifully strange.

DD has taken to grabbing my armpit skin, or rubbing her own head. She also brings her top leg up and tries to rest it on my boob.

Also she tries to suck her thumb at the same time as eating. Not comfy!

Very fidgety!

My LO loves to pull her hair while nursing. The only problem is she doesn't have much hair to pull and ends up putting scratches all over her head. For a while she would rhythmically pump her arm up and down until finally I'd had enough and held it down.

my lo either slaps me or himself. plays with the nipple he isnt nursing from (drives me batty in the night when he does this) or holds his foot and repeatedly slaps it against my chest, occasionally digging his big toe into my chest between my breasts.:shrug:

my LO does that too. She gets into all kind of weird yoga positions! One if her favourite things to do while feeding is to hang off the arm of the sofa while hanging on attached only to the boob, ouch!

my DS hits (himself or me) pulls on my other nipple, kicks his legs like hes running a marathon, plays with his feet, etc... so fidgity! his new thing, if im nursing while reclining with him laying on my torso is to turn around using my boob as a pivot point. :lol:

its odd behavior, but cracks me up. guess its normal behavior though!

Haha, wow! I thought my LO was fidgety, but it sounds like it could be worse. He does tend to hold his foot and tap/hit me with it repeatedly sometimes, but that's about it for causing me pain. I feel sorry for you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->