U/s question!!!!! Need advice

B

babycrazy42

Do your first u/s let you know when I ovulated? I had never had ewcm before till this one time for one day when I got a BFp!!! I thought I possibly ovulated 5 days after seeing it due to the ewcm ! I had a u/s at the er that lined up at 7w1d (-/+ 2 days) with the day I had the ewcm then a week later I had u/s that was at my drs. That lined up to 8w0d. So did I just actually ovulate that same day?

Congrats on your bfp! I am a little confused by your wording though. You got ewcm the day you got your bfp? And you want to know if it is possible that you ovulated that day? No it is not possible.

Oh lol I re read my question it was confusing and didn't make sense ! Sorry ha! What I'm trying to figure out is what does it mean when my drs are saying my ultrasounds are lining up perfect with my measurements not a day behinde or forward. That's why I was asking is it lining up with my ovulation date or when I conceived? Sorry I'm so lost!

It looks like your ultrasound varied by only one day. Either of them could be right because they can vary a little. So you could have ovulated either day, but I would think you conceived and ovulated on the day you had ewcm.

The ultrasound is lining up with dates from your LMP. I wouldn't stress Hun! Your pregnant! Yay! It doesn't matter when you ovulated (unless there is more than one father option) I'm a sonographer and this happens a lot. It's not possible to tell from a dating ultrasound when you ovulated. Xx

Thanks Kezzy! Lol I think I'm just confused as to what it's supposed to line up with as far as the 8 weeks and 7 weeks, I thought it was the day you ovulated cause a lot of people are saying it matched up perfect to their ovulation day and us are supposed to be a better estate than your lmp ..Does that make any sense?

It's supposed to match with LMP in people who ovulate on day 14, but not everyone does, so in every other case, the most accurate date is the US CRL measurement. All 7 week babies measure the same and all 8 week babies measure the same. (Us measurement is correct to +/- 3days)

Does this make sense? :) it's so confusing!

Oh ok I think I kinda get it! So if my ultrasound measured up at 8w5d instead that would just indicate I ovulated a lil later than expected or the usual 14th day?

If the ultrasound is further along, it's probable that you ovulated earlier than you thought. If the ultrasound is less than you thought, then you may have ovulated later :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->