ugh. fireworks.

isil

Reaction score
7pm - bottle, boobie, goes to sleep like a log in car seat downstairs
7.15pm - transfers into cot. still sleeping like a log.
7.20pm - a loud band wakes Alasdair up, second bang makes him burst into tears. There follows 5 mins of screaming while I calming down.

He doesn't cry a lot so it must have really scared him. He is now being rocked back to sleep in his car seat...:hissy:

anyone else having a hard time with the fireworks? It's not even the 5th yet!

yep me to bloody loud and they wake him up to . :hissy: ban um please x

pets don't like them, hedgehogs don't like them, babies don't like them...people who get them through their letter boxes don't like them... yup. I think they should be band!

Logically, they should at least say only on the 5th!

They don't bother Tegan but they make me nervous!

yeah or maybe just organised displays it annoys me when they go off for a week either side of the 5th u dont celebrate christmas day on a every day of the week either side do u x

we havent had any yet, not looking forward to tomorow tho. the flats just behind my house always have loads, and the houses in front always have them too :(

Just been to our local church for the girls youth club display and Ruby was fast asleep through them.While on the otherhand Charlie who is 4 was screaming that he wanted to go home! lol. Poor Alastair hope he settles soon for u xx

well he appears to have gone back to sleep. and I'm going to risk putting him back in his cot. Wish me luck! I'm sorry others are having a hard time too but at least we know we're not alone!

Yes they drive us nuts too. Kids in bed, nice and asleep, we snuggle down for a relaxing evening..and BANG ... *cry* offs!!!!!!!

But we're going to an organised one tonight at my work. But its the 5th!! Yesterday was the 4th!! Silly people! LOL

lucy is use to noise so they dont bother her neither does it wake ellie and emma up. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->