ugh sleep you evil......

katlin

Mom of 5
Reaction score
Only 17 weeks in and sleep is becoming hell this isn't fair. I fell asleep at 8:30 last night cause i was absolutely destroyed and couldn't stay awake. Woke up at 3am..... do you think i could fall back to sleep lmao like hell.... so rolled out of bed at 4:30 ate a muffin n pondered how the hell i am going to get through today. Its now 5am i have coffee on and i am not impressed with my luck :( now im going to be dead again by 8:30 tonight! How can this sleep hell be beginning at only 17weeks it is not fair! :(

I've found myself in a similar, yet different situation.
I've been crashing so early because I can't keep my eyes open, then waking several times throughout the night. Sometimes I'm up for an hour at a time and get a snack, browse Internet, whatever else. But I always fall back asleep before morning then I can't get myself out of bed.
I have to be up to get my daughter up and ready for school and make breakfast and all and I just drag.
I've also been having an afternoon nap but it's awful. I wake up with a pounding head and so groggy.
I love being pregnant but sometimes it's so miserable.

it does suck majorly. could you nap at about 5pm? even half an hour would help. - it does get better tho, I'm staying up until 10 now! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->