Ugh. Spotting.

mammag

Expecting a Rainbow
Reaction score
I know it's supposedly normal, I've already spoken to my Doctor. Twice. I've heard baby on the doppler just this morning, heart beating perfectly, but it's still the scariest thing I've ever seen. It's like, very end of your period bleeding, and it's f'ing disturbing. I want this baby so desperately. I just want everything to be ok.

Spotting is one of my mayor phobias, especially when I was in 1st trimester. Can't you go to ER and have a scan for reassurance? XXX

I could. But I hate it there. If it gets any worse or I start cramping my doctor will probably send me for one. And I like those better, you get pictures. Lol. In the er they don't let you see the screen, you get no print outs and I hate it.

I started spotting today and I'm very nervous. Waiting for the doctor's to open so I can call.

I had this at exactly the same time you're having it (according to your ticker). It was kind of browny mixed with mucas and metallic smelling (TMI sorry!). Panic stations! Went to A&E (on the advice of my midwife). The spotting lasted for 4 days, but I've had 2 scans in the meantime, the latest being this morning and everything is perfect.

I know it's scary!!! I wonder if it's breakthrough bleeding as it's sort of around period time?

Get it checked out if you can, but it's probably nothing :hugs:

It's like, mixed with a ton of creamy cm. It's not really like anything I've seen before.

Sounds like it's just a tiny bit then. Fingers crossed :)

i had it with my first at 9 weeks and shes sat here with me 11 yrs on doing selfies on her phone, you will be fine hun. roll on second trimester ay xx

As long as it doesn't turn into bright red or isn't accompanied by really painful cramping then you should be fine. :) try to calm down, I know its the hardest thing to do but stressing will not help you or the baby. Go to the ER if it's really bothering you and request a scan, but since you have heard the HB and it was a nice strong one I'd just focus on that.

It doesn't always mean bad things, I spotted right up to 15 weeks with ds and it was fine, on the other hand mmc no spotting until the day before I knew I lost the baby but when it happened it was different which is why I knew something was up.
Stay positive hun xx

Thank you guys. You always make me feel better <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->