UK mums and mattress advice

Becca_89

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have noo idea where to start on a cotbed mattress. I like to research before I buy, but can not seem to find out which one to buy.

Im leaning towards springs and foam- but any advice on the best type?
When i was in mothercare the lady mentioned that some fight off dust mites .
Any help will be happily taken

Thank you xx

We bought ours from mothercare. We wanted one that regulated the temperature as our bedrooms get very hot so we were worried about that. They're from the coolmax range, Google mothercare coolmax cotbed mattress and different ones come up. Ours is also one that fights off dust mites etc, and has a top layer which you can take off to wash if needed - really helpful for when they're in a toddler bed & are potty training! Good luck, I was always told to spend a lot on a mattress as it's very important so that might be some good advice to you too :)

We have this one and it's so comfy I would be happy sleeping on it. I wanted one that was quite thick as a lot I looked at were quite thin and didn't look comfy so was happy with this one. My son is 2.5 now and it's still in excellent condition.

I am going to buy another one for the new baby as it's recommended to buy new but my oh and mum can't understand why I want to as it's still in perfect condition.

https://www.online4baby.com/4baby-5-inch-deluxe-maxi-air-cool-cot-bed-safety-mattress-140-x-69cm

I bought mine from kiddiecare, sprung mattress, I can't remember which one but had great reviews.
He has always been a great overnight sleeper and been incredibly comfy on it!

We have a coolmax one from mothercare.. The cover zips off so it can be washed and seems like nice quality and comfy.

We bought ours from mamas and papas, we went for a pocket sprung anti allergy temperature regulating one feels so comfy!

We bought ours from mamas and papas, we went for a pocket sprung anti allergy temperature regulating one feels so comfy!

We bought this one too. We were told by several different shops (mamas & papas, john lewis & mothercare) that pocket sprung are the best because they last longer, provide better support and are more comfortable for the little one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->